Sign In

Frequently asked questions

General

What is Servy?

Servy is an online platform that connects South African small business owners, freelancers and anyone looking to supplement their income with a new type of client base wanting to leverage technology to simplify the way in which they book and pay for services. Servy provides secure payments, appointment scheduling, and a marketing opportunity to reach more clients faster.

What does Servy charge

Servy charges 3% of the total of the order to help cover the costs of the following:

  • To cover you with our public liability insurance
  • Advertising and marketing to bring you more clients
  • An experienced support team and quality educational resources
  • The payment provider that allows us to use credit cards

Servy Providers

When will I get paid by Servy?

You will be paid a 97% percent of your booking fee, Servy uses the remaining 3% of your fee to help cover the costs of all of the following:

  • To cover you with our public liability insurance
  • Advertising and marketing to bring you more clients
  • An experienced support team and quality educational resources
  • Provision of a secure payment platform so that you never have to chase clients for payment

You will be paid the first Friday more than 48hrs after the booking has ended.

Payments are made once weekly on Thursdays. Please be sure that Servy receives your Proof of Banking details together with a copy of you ID in order to ensure that payments can be processed. This information can be emailed to support@servy.co.za

How does Servy work

Servy is an online platform that connects South African small business owners, freelancers and  anyone looking to supplement their income with a new type of client base wanting to leverage technology to simplify the way in which they book and pay for services. Servy provides secure payments, appointment scheduling, and a marketing opportunity to reach more clients faster. A Servy provider has full control over their own schedule and earning potential.